Living arrows 3/52 – Falling asleep

I loved that quote that inspired this linky “Living Arrows” by Kahlil Gibran that says “You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth” cause it gives me the opportunity to share with you some simple but special moments of the lives of my two treasures.

Moments, like this one, that I don’t want to forget. The day when my 11 months old baby boy was so tired he fell asleep on his high chair for the very first time.

living-arrows-e-sleeping

If you have kids you will have probably experienced something similar to this. It used to happen to our 5 year old little girl when she was around that age.

living-arrows-j-e

We just think it’s so adorable! They’re so full of energy. They never want to stop playing, pulling your hair, jumping up and down or basically just being kids, but when they are exhausted like this they can’t help it. They start nodding with their heads. That’s what my little boy was doing as we watched him fall asleep. At least he didn’t have anything in his mouth! Our little girl used to do it while she was still chewing the food…lol 😀

So what was your #livingarrows moments this last week? Looking forward to reading them.

Living Arrows

10 Comments

1. Tuesday January 17th, 2017 / 01:25 PM

This is so adorable! I actually love it when they do this. Chase will have this seemingly infinite amount of energy before and during lunchtime, and then get halfway through and zonk! Then I find myself just sitting there watching and smiling as I’m reminded he’s still my cute little baby – Even if he is a little bigger now! #LivingArrows

• elituesbay
      Tuesday January 17th, 2017 / 10:24 PM

I know! It’s just the best! Then they grow up so fast! T_T xx

2. Tuesday January 17th, 2017 / 10:04 PM

He’s such a picture isn’t he? And that cuddle with his big sister….! Melts you heart doesn’t it? My now 2 year old didn’t ever do this and I was very disappointed. She was always far too into everything I guess. I”m hoping I’ll manage to get it at least once with my 8 month old. Fingers crossed! #livingarrows
    Topfivemum recently posted…Living Arrows week 3/52 {2017}My Profile

• elituesbay
      Tuesday January 17th, 2017 / 10:27 PM

aw I know how you feel! That’s why when this happened the hubby just run up to me quietly and let me know so we wouldn’t miss it!. I grabbed the camera and captured the moment. 😀 #cameramama you know ..haha x

3. Friday January 20th, 2017 / 07:30 PM

Oh the love! So beautiful! I think both of ours only ever did that once – they much preferred falling asleep in the baby walker! x

• elituesbay
      Friday January 20th, 2017 / 11:03 PM

hahaha..aw sweet..they all look quite adorable when they do it. 🙂 x

• elituesbay
      Monday January 23rd, 2017 / 11:01 PM

Thanks Rachel! 🙂

4. Sunday January 22nd, 2017 / 11:57 PM

Such a sweet moment to capture – these kind of pictures always amaze me though because neither of my boys have ever been the kind to fall asleep wherever they happen to be just because they are so tired. The tireder they are the harder we have to work to get them to sleep! #LivingArrows

• elituesbay
      Monday January 23rd, 2017 / 11:10 PM

oh no! bless them…haha, it is a tender moment though 🙂 x