When talking about kids, the phrase “time flies” it’s an unquestionable fact. Our four year old has survived her first week of school with an impressive “WELL DONE” certificate for settling quite well, since she didn’t go to their nursery so it was all new to her; and our 7.5 months old baby boy is continuing to amaze us with his development! 8 Kg (17 pounds) of joy and cheekiness!
Let me just share with you a few of his achievements, he can:
- Grab the toys with his hands and pass them from one to the other.
- Say Gu-gu, RRGGGHH and AAAAAAAAAHHH (he’s trilingual, you see…haha)
- Sit down upright on his own and not fall back as it’s happened in the past..T_T
- He will extend his arms if he wants you to hold him.
- He doesn’t choke as often as he used to with his first solid food meals! Less mess, more filled tummies 🙂
- And many more things of course, but just check this video to see what he’s able to do already!
We’ve got a potential gold medalist runner here! that’s just me being a proud mama, but we all love his “wiggle wiggle”!
What are your little ones surprising you with these days? Share it with us on a comment!